Lindsay and I have rediscovered our love for sweet potatoes! After a few attempts at this recipe, I found the perfect concoction of herbs that make these potatoes OUTSTANDING! Enjoy!
- Sweet Potatoes, 4 medium peeled and cubed
- Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
- Coarse Sea Salt, 1 tbsp
- Crushed dried Thyme, 1 tbsp
- Crushed dried Rosemary, 1 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place cubed sweet potatoes in a roasting pan.
- In separate small bowl, combine olive oil, thyme, rosemary, and sea salt.
- Toss sweet potatoes with dressing.
- Bake at 400°F for 50-60 minutes.